OIL, GAS, ENERGY AND MINING
Our Energy team has extensive experience in working very closely with International Governments to help them promote their Petroleum, Energy and Mines Initiatives and match upcoming projects, such as exploration or other licensing rounds, with the right investor.
Throughout their career, our Energy Directors, Chryssa Tsouraki and Sonia Athinaiou, have worked together with International Governments to help them promote their Petroleum, Energy and Mining sectors and find investment by bringing them in touch with major Operators, Service Companies, Investment Groups, Associations and Media Groups across the world.
Together, they are responsible for the energy department of IN-VR, launching the most relevant and important portfolio of oil and gas events in the EMEA region.
Ministries, National Hydrocarbon Agencies and NOCs we have worked with for various projects and events include:
- Ministry of Energy and Industry, Albania
- Ministry of Environment, Energy and Climate Change, Greece
- Ministry of Economy, Croatia
- Ministry of Economy, Montenegro
- Ministry of Energy, Romania
- Federal Ministry of Energy, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Ministry of Economy, Portugal
- Ministry of Energy, Malta
- Ministry of Economy, Malta
- Hellenic Hydrocarbons Resources Management (HHRM), Greece
- Al Naft, Algeria
- ONHYM, Morocco
- NOC Libya
- Ministry of Energy and Petroleum, Chad
- Ministry of Mines, Chad
- Ministry of Petroleum, Mauritania
- Chamber of Commerce, Tunisia
- ANCAP, Uruguay
- Ministry of Tourism, Uruguay
- Ministry of Energy, Ecuador
..and many more.
For more information on our Petroleum, Energy and Mining events contact:
Chryssa Tsouraki, Managing Director: Chryssa@in-vr.co, M: +447530 964623